Tuesday, October 1, 2013

MOMMY ❤


I dedicate my first ever blog to my mommy. My mother is my source of strength. She’s someone I look up to. A strong woman who goes out of her way to provide everything for her children. I can’t even begin to tell you all the possible ‘raket’ she had done to give all our needs and wants. Never failing to make ends meet no matter what. I am very grateful to have her.  

 It was never easy being both a mom and a dad, and she was able to do that, for us. We may argue, fight and not agree on some things, but at the end of the day, I still love her. I love her with all my heart. I treasure her with every bit of my bone. I pray to God everyday that He guide her, as she's always out to sustain our daily living.



Thank you for your unlimited patience Mommy
don’t know what I’ll do without you
I love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment